Skip to main content
- MacBook Air 16GB (M1, 2020)
- Late 2013 Macbook Pro
- BenQ GW2780E 27" LED Monitor
- iPhone 12
- Microsoft Surface
- Figma - I spend hours in this tool building and managing components for my day job.
- Affinity Designer - Great alternative to Photoshop
- Framer - I've been in and out of this tool since the beta and love the approach it is making. I drop into this when I need to make high fidelity prototypes for mobile.
- Notion - Becoming my go to tool for writing and planning work and household activities.
- Toggl - Perfect for time tracking with simple one click button.
- Loom - Amazing tool for recording short demos and tutorials.
- Bear - Find it so easy to write docs with this stripped back interface.
Prototyping in Code